I will be presenting a free financial planning workshop at the Keller Public Library on Tuesday, March 20 at 6:30 pm. The topic is How to Get the Most Out of Your Employer Retirement Plan. We will cover:
- How to choose the best funds with the information provided
- Where to get more information if needed
- Getting the most out of employer matching
- How to diversify your investments
- How to coordinate your 401k plan with your other investments
- Making your investing costs as low as possible
As a Certified Financial Planner™ professional, I frequently see individuals missing out on employer matching, picking funds in their 401(k) plans that don’t fully diversify them, paying excessive fees based on the funds selected, and other missed opportunities. There are simple steps you can take to avoid these issues, and this workshop will give you the tools you need to make the most of your 401(k), 403(b), TSP, or other employer retirement plan.
A drawing will also be held for a free copy of The Smartest Retirement Book You’ll Ever Read. RSVP is requested to [email protected] for planning purposes.