Keener Financial Planning is flexible in providing a full range of comprehensive financial planning and investment advisor services. In fact, we think that’s one of the great reasons to work with us. Our favorite client relationship is an ongoing, comprehensive financial planning relationship because it provides you with the most in-depth financial analysis and support and gives us the best chance to get to know you, your values, and goals. However, we also recognize that depending on your preferences and situation, a one-time engagement or quick check-up may be a better fit. And we’re happy to work with you in whatever way is best-suited for you.
We also recognize that some people want full-service investment management as part of their financial planning relationship, and others prefer to implement our advice on their own. Either is fine with us, and we optimize our recommendations for the independent custodian you plan to use for implementation.
We’re an SEC-registered investment advisor*, and our services go well beyond just investment advice. We provide advice on issues including:
- Retirement planning
- Investment analysis and management
- Retirement distribution and tax planning
- Social security timing
- Pension analysis including lump sum and survivor options
- Long-term care funding
- Insurance review and recommendations
- Restricted stock and stock options
- Deferred and other executive compensation
- Small business retirement plans
- 401(k), 403(b), and other employer plan allocations
- College planning
- Financial decision support including saving for a home, how much to spend on a car, how much emergency fund you should have
- Tax planning
- Employment benefits
You may review sample packages and get more information on pricing on the Fee Schedule page.
Here’s also a list of some of the services we don’t provide.
*Be advised that SEC registration does not imply a certain level of skill or training.