Baby boomers, learn how to maximize your social security benefits and about recent changes to the social security program. I am conducting a free social security strategy workshop at the Keller Public Library on Tuesday, February 15 at 6:30 pm. It’s designed for baby boomers to help you maximize your retirement income. We will cover:
- 5 factors to consider when deciding when to apply for benefits
- Why you should always check your earnings record for accuracy
- How to coordinate benefits with your spouse
- How to minimize taxes on Social Security benefits
- How to coordinate Social Security with your other sources of retirement income
You are welcome to attend and bring your questions! Please RSVP to [email protected] for planning purposes.