I am conducting a free social security strategy workshop at the Keller Public Library on Tuesday, July 19 at 6:30 pm.
It’s designed for baby boomers to help you maximize your retirement income. If you are 55 or older, have not yet filed for social security, and live in or around Keller, you should strongly consider attending this financial information session. Attendees will learn:
- 5 factors to consider when deciding when to apply for benefits
- Why you should always check your earnings record for accuracy
- How to coordinate benefits with your spouse
- How to minimize taxes on Social Security benefits
- How to coordinate Social Security with your other sources of retirement income
You are welcome to attend and bring your questions! Please RSVP to [email protected] for planning purposes.
A copy of “The Smartest Retirement Book You’ll Ever Read” by Daniel Solin will also be given away.