I am conducting a free workshop on social security planning strategies at the Keller Public Library on Tuesday, August 17 at 6:30 pm. The session will cover what baby boomers need to know to maximize their retirement income. Attendees will learn:
- 5 factors to consider when deciding when to apply for benefits
- Why you should always check your earnings record for accuracy
- How to coordinate benefits with your spouse
- How to minimize taxes on Social Security benefits
- How to coordinate Social Security with your other sources of retirement income
Seating is limited, so please RSVP to [email protected] to ensure your space.