Learn how to save for your child’s college cheaply and save on taxes at the same time. I am presenting a free financial planning workshop on tax-efficient college savings for Texans at the Keller Public Library on Tuesday, August 16 at 6:30 pm. As kids head off to schools for the fall and the focus is on education, it’s a great time to look ahead and make plans for funding college tuition.
Workshop attendees will learn:
- Options available to save for college
- How college savings affects financial aid
- What unique opportunities we have as Texas residents
- How to skip paying sales commissions on your college savings investments
- How to minimize investment risk as your child gets close to college
Registration is encouraged for planning purposes to [email protected]. I hope to see you there!