The social security workshop scheduled for this Saturday at the Conservatory in Keller has been postponed. The new date is to be determined.
The June social security workshop at the Keller Public Library is still on. It’s scheduled for the third Tuesday, June 19 at 6:30 pm.
The social security workshop is designed for baby boomers to help you maximize your retirement income. If you are 55 or older and have not yet filed for social security, you should strongly consider attending this financial information session. Attendees will learn:
- 5 factors to consider when deciding when to apply for benefits
- Why you should always check your earnings record for accuracy
- How to coordinate benefits with your spouse
- How to minimize taxes on Social Security benefits
- How to coordinate Social Security with your other sources of retirement income
You are welcome to attend and bring your questions! Please RSVP to [email protected] for planning purposes.